Stats

Climbers

Looking for long-term ice, alpine, and trad partner (Based in Kamloops-willing to travel to meet partners)

• Forums
  • Climbing Partners
  • Looking for long-term ice, alpine, and trad partner (Based in Kamloops-willing to travel to meet partners)

jackstratton said Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:46:53 -0700

Hi,

I am new to the Kamloops area and I am looking for a long term climbing partner. I enjoy most aspects of climbing, but alpine and ice are my favourite. I am certainly willing to meet up with people from other areas to get on anything from Squamish and the North Cascades (Washington) to the Canadian Rockies. I have a vehicle and all neccessary gear.

I am certainly willing to teach people who have background skills and want to start doing more alpine/ice--any day in the mountains beats a day in town. Below is a select list of the routes I've done so you can get a feel for my experience. My e-mail is jackstratton@hotmail.com, let me know if you would like to get out and climb!

BC and Alberta:

East Ridge-Edith Cavell (III, 5.3)

Skyladder-Andromeda (II)

North-east Ridge, Bugaboo Spire (IV 5.8)

California:

Evolution Traverse (VI 5.9)

Charlotte Dome (IV 5.7)

Central Pillar of Frenzy (III 5.9)

Wyoming:

Pingora (IV 5.8)

Mean Green (IV WI5-)

jesse said Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:16:46 -0700

Hey jack, I from the Kamloops area, I climb rock,ice and alpine, and am also looking for a keen long term partner,

I've climbed a lot of the Rockies and red rocks national park and am always up for a flight/drive/train to go somewhere epic 

I have all the gear to get up most anything, I climb low to mid elevens on sport, and mid 10's on trad

Finding a long term partner is key for me because I can't seem to find someone

Who stays interested in the sport for any amount of time, if your still looking for a safe reliable partner please feel free to call me at 2506825919

Or email at mellow505@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you 

Jess

Please Login

You must first login if you want to post a reply.

Debug

User

request.location.inspect => nil

current_location => #<CurrentLocation:0x0000000919b708 @lat=49.701703, @lng=-123.158772, @name="Squamish">