Stats

Climbers

Victoria/Sooke partner wanted

pacific smear said Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:09:11 -0800

Hi  I'm looking for a  mountain partner.  Rock climbing alpine climbing. Backcountry exploring winter or summer. My partner moved away and now  am putting out a casting call. I am 34 and clim 5.10. Sport and trad. Want to do  more alpine style trips into strathcona. Looking for a chill male climber  with sense of adventure around the same age give or take a few years. If interested lets meet up and see if we canpishourselves to the limit. 

rockies_born said Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:15:49 -0800

Hey,

I just found this website. I live in Langford and I am looking for someone to climb with locally (Mt Wells mainly). I have experience in all mountain areas (winter and summer) and I try to head to Strathcona when I can. I toured up Mt Myra last weekend. I'm 28 and I've been skiing and climbing since I was a kid. I can climb trad, multi-pitch and alpine. If I'm in shape I can sport lead low 5.11.

Dave

pacific smear said Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:22:31 -0800

Hey Dave. Yeah sounds like we should hook up for a climb. I can figure out how to pm in here so send me a email to  rdwaynemcarthur@gmail.com. And we can go from there 

steelheadwest said Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:19:12 -0800

Hi Dave. Just found this site and signed up. I'm a beginner. No true trad experience yet however have a fair amount of gear. I am interested in going for a hike mountaineer trip and maybe bring my gear for a few new climbs of 5.7 or less. Let me know.

Duane

Sooke

Please Login

You must first login if you want to post a reply.

Debug

User

request.location.inspect => nil

current_location => #<CurrentLocation:0x0000000a41b6f8 @lat=49.701703, @lng=-123.158772, @name="Squamish">