Stats

Mt Wells Climbing spring 2013

rockies_born said Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:29:29 -0800

Is there anyone out there? I live 10 minutes from Mt Wells and I'm looking for people to climb with. I can climb weekdays after work or on weekends. If I'm in shape I can lead low 5.11 and 5.9+ on gear. I don't mind less experienced partners for sport climbing. 

chelsea-joy said Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:08:09 -0800

Indeed, there is someone out there.  I just got back from a climbing trip and want to keep the momentum up but waking up to the rain makes it a little tough!  Im leading 5.9+ and starting slowly on the 10's but can follow up to 5.10d when Im in shape.  Id like to learn to place gear this summer and really enjoy doing multipitch but all said and done I just like to get out there regardless of if its a scramble or a classic!  Im also available afterwork on week days and on most weekends. 

emerald27 said Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:03:16 -0700

Hey guys,

Just got to the island, (im 20 mins from Duncan) and looking for climbing partners on my days off. I get two days off a week and they are flexible. I just finished climbing in squamish but im still a begginer but just like the both of you i just want to get out there and climb as much as possible. Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise goodluck and happy climbing.

pestilence said Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:06:57 -0700

Howdy,

I'm located in Duncan and am also looking for climbing partners. I'm a beginner/intermediate sport and trad climber . I'm mostly looking to get out lots this season, have car will travel. I've been heading out to the Duncan boulder fields most weekends but would love to tie in for some cragging. I'm avaliable most weekends. Let me know if your interested or find yourself lacking a partner.

Cheers

emerald27 said Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:55:05 -0700

Hey = ) excellent news,

I can take my days off whenever and i get two a week so weekends would be fine. im available over the next three weeks. let me know if you are available over this time. are you on facebook also? would be a good way to chat and get to know one another before hand. =)

pestilence said Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:02:55 -0700

Good idea, I'm on Facebook, my name is Cameron lord. Shouldn't be hard to find. Let me know what you feel up to doing. 

Cheers Cam

emerald27 said Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:02:49 -0700

Hi Cameron, ok i have searched you on facebook but there are too many of you lol. heres mine a.m.holmes@winchester.ac.uk so you can add me.
are you free one evening soon to meet up in Duncan for a coffee after work? im going to be there Thursday anyways and on the days i work i finish around 2-3pm so can do any time after that.
Alicia

chelsea-joy said Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:32:50 -0700

Wow, I totally missed these messages!  Thats awesome tho, Im in cobble hill and work super close to mt wells.  My email is chelsea-joy@hotmail.com and you can search me by that my names a bit common, chelsea smith.  I would love to meet up with you guys.  Now that the sun is finally shining Im really hankering getting out there!

Cheers,

Chelsea

rocklovr said Fri, 03 May 2013 09:51:12 -0700

hey guys, I am also in Cobble Hill and want to get out there to climb as much as possible, on or off the island. Planning a trip to Skaha soon and looking for climbing partners. Also want to get out to Squamish as much as possible. I can lead sport in the 10's and want to get back into trad as well, have all gear including trad. You can find me on FB at http://facebook.com/sonya.tomin

Enjoy the sun!

Sonya

cld said Fri, 03 May 2013 12:08:05 -0700

Hey all, it looks like great weather this weekend. Anyone interested in going out to Mt. Wells on Sunday afternoon? I'm in Vic, send me an email colin.dams@gmail.com if you want to climb.

Cheers, Colin

rustyslacker said Tue, 07 May 2013 20:51:46 -0700

im in duncan till saturday then i move to victoria so im really eger to get out and climb

Please Login

You must first login if you want to post a reply.

Debug

User

request.location.inspect => nil

current_location => #<CurrentLocation:0x0000000a8c02a8 @lat=49.701703, @lng=-123.158772, @name="Squamish">