Stats

Climbers

Mountain/Climbing partner for Victoria/Vancouver Island and beyond

mountain goat said Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:36:18 -0700

Hi there,

just moved to Victoria and I am looking for like-minded people, who enjoy the outdoors and the mountains just as much as I do!

I spend the last seven month in South America, where I started to get into climbing and mountaineering. My experience is still quite limited and I have only done a few ascents in Chile, the Peruvian Andes and Oregon.

I started rock climbing with an instructor friend in Oregon recently and I also would like to learn/do it more as I need this practise for upcoming climbs next spring/summer.

So if anyone is interested in spending some time hiking, climbing, rock climbing (inddor/outdoors) I am looking forward to hear from you...

Sarah

katekenn said Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:42:59 -0700

Hi Sarah!

I am only here for a couple more weeks before heading traveling in Sept- but I would love to meet up and do some indoor climbing or hiking for the end of summer.  I am a beginner climber but I love getting outdoors and meeting new people- and I'm looking to climb a bit more indoors and get some more experience.  

Cheers,

Kate

eikkaj said Thu, 12 May 2016 13:46:13 -0700

Hey,I happen to be in Vic for the end of June 2016 and am looking to climbing with somebody ! 

someduder said Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:32:04 -0700

Looks like this post is quite dated, but in case any of you are still looking for partners, I'll be in Victoria for the rest of the summer and would love to get outside for some climbing.  I'm down for pretty much anything, and have quite flexible hours.

Cheers!
Chuck

Please Login

You must first login if you want to post a reply.

Debug

User

request.location.inspect => nil

current_location => #<CurrentLocation:0x0000000a950c90 @lat=49.701703, @lng=-123.158772, @name="Squamish">