Stats

Climbers

Vancouver area inside/out Partners

mehash said Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:53:32 -0700

Hey all,

I've just moved to Vancouver area and have decided to post here to find a climbing partner(s) as all of my experience and partners are in the Rockies.  I just started leading 5.9+ sport outside last summer, as well I'm climbing 5.10+ inside.  Presently available at any given moment day or evenings for gym or outside, so drop me a line.  I have rope, gear and wheels.  Talk to ya soon!

yas said Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:58:52 -0700

Hey! 

Iam new to Vancouver as well and Iam looking for a partner (indoors during the week/ outdoors on the weekends). I just got back to climbing after nearly a year off so right now Iam climbing 5.11s (lead/top rope). Iam free weekdays after 4pm and anytime on the weekends. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up! 

Yasmine 

arctichominid said Sun, 12 Jun 2016 20:08:11 -0700

Hello!

I'm also looking for a climbing partner indoor and outdoor. I'm more interested in climbing a bunch of outdoor routes here in the Vancouver area although I am happy to meet up for indoor climbing. I'm mostly interested in climbing the easier routes, from 5.8 to 5.9. I'm not quite a the 5.10 level yet but I'm hoping to get there.

I'm also interested in learning and putting crevasse rescue, hauling and z-rig systems to use as well. If it involves rope, I'd like to explore it's use in field-like conditions.

Send me a message if you're interested. Merci!

ddtclimber said Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:16:43 -0700

Hi Merci

Are you still looking for a climbing partner? I'm a 27yo Aussie guy living in vancouver and needing more climbing partners for both indoor and outdoor climbing. I have all gear needed for sports climbing outdoors, rope and draws etc. Im pretty much intermediate like yourself climbing the easier stuff from 5:8 to 510's.

Keen to climb the gym during the week and outdoors on the weekends. Have been climbing in Vancouver and up Squamish and can't get enough of it. So hit me up/shoot me a text if your still needing climbing partners :) 780 884 4302

Duane

Please Login

You must first login if you want to post a reply.

Debug

User

request.location.inspect => nil

current_location => #<CurrentLocation:0x00000009908248 @lat=49.701703, @lng=-123.158772, @name="Squamish">